Details of Our Maintenance Agreements
Every Heating System and Home is different. Because we create a custom service program just for your home, we do not have one size pricing. Here are all the features of most home systems that go in to creating your custom maintenance agreement.
Elements of your home we consider when building your custom maintenance program
OIL BOILER W/ TIGER LOOP
OIL BOILER W/0 TIGER LOOP
OIL FURNACE W/ TIGER LOOP
OIL FURNACE W/0 TIGER LOOP
AIR CONDITIONING ONLY (1-5 TON)
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: GAS OR ELECTRIC (1-5 TON)
OIL FURNACE & AC WITH TIGER LOOP
OIL FURNACE & AC W/0 TIGER LOOP
HEAT PUMPS (1-5 TON)
DUAL FUEL HEAT PUMP W/ GAS FURNACE
DUAL FUEL HEAT PUMP W/ OIL FURNACE WITH TIGER LOOP
DUAL FUEL HEAT PUMP WI OIL FURNACE W/0 TIGER LOOP
HUMIDIFIER … (INCLUDES 1 WATER PAD OR 1 FILTER EACH YR)
APRIL-AIRE 800 HUMIDIFIER CANISTER (I CHANGE/ YEAR)
PERFECT FIT FILTER (2 CHANGES/ YEAR)
SPACE GUARD FILTER 1 CHANGE/ 1 CLEAN
FILTERS l” THICK PER CASE/ DOZEN (12xl2, 14xl4, 20×24, 14×20, 16×20, 20×20)
SINGLE 1″ FILTERS ARE AVALABLE FOR PURCHASE
IN ADDITION TO THE ELEMENTS WE MAINTAIN, THESE ARE THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF A MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
REDUCED DIAGNOSTIC FEES – 10% discount on all repair services performed during term of agreement.
IMPROVED SYSTEM EFFICIENCY – A clean, properly maintained HVAC system will use 20 -30% less energy. The energy savings will more than pay for the contract.
FEWER BREAKDOWNS AND EMERGENCY CALLS – On average, 68% of all emergency trouble calls are a result of not having a planned maintenance program.
LONGER EQUIPMENT LIFE – Research proves that well maintained equipment will last much longer than non-maintained equipment.
PRIORITY SERVICE – Many times in the summer we have a 4-5 day waiting list for service. Contract customers are guaranteed service within 48 hours.
PEACE OF MIND – There is no need to worry about your system You can rest assured that your system will operate well when needed.
TWO FULL OPERATION SERVICE INSPECTIONS OF YOUR SYSTEM – All required maintenance parts, cleaning and labor are included. (Heating only or A/C only -I inspection)
HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR FAMILY – Dirty, non-maintained equipment can cause dust mites, poor indoor air quality, soiling of grilles, walls and furniture, increased cleaning time, and in severe cases can cause health threatening diseases.
With AirRight, Inc. we’ll give you the ‘fine print’ in advance (see below) and explain your rights and responsibilities before you sign.
RESIDENTIAL PLANNED MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Agreement goes into effect the day that it is prepaid and extends for 12 months. It shall be automatically renewable unless cancelled by either party on 30 day written notice, but subject to a price revision on the anniversary date with a 30 day written notice.
2. If you are a customer who pays half at each visit: First payment is due at first maintenance and we must have received the second payment within six (6) months after the first payment to get the benefits that come with the contract. See benefits above.
3. AlRRIGHT, INC. will inspect all equipment to be covered by this agreement and if defects, dirty parts, or other maintenance repairs are required to bring the equipment to like-new condition, the customer will be quoted FLAT RATE PRICING during the first inspection for this work.
4. AIRRIGHT, INC. will perform I heating and l cooling maintenance inspection on all equipment covered under this contract. If a single heating only or cooling only system is covered, only l seasonal inspection is included.
5. Each planned maintenance inspection will include the following services: refrigerant level check, cleaning of oil or gas furnace, brushing and/or chemically cleaning of all coils, amp draw check on motors and burner, filter change, visual check of exposed duct system, blower inspection and cleaning if required, motor lubrication if required, belt check and replacement if needed, check electrical connections, low voltage inspection, thermostat calibration, air flow check, visual leak inspection, set heat anticipator. Filters are not included but are available for purchase. Inspections will be done by appointment and a copy of the service report will be furnished after each inspection.
6. The following are NOT covered under this agreement: ductwork and insulation; damages caused by vandalism,
acts of God, or improper operation of equipment; air balancing.
7. AIRRIGHT, INC. shall not be responsible for system design or performance when installed by others.
8. It is understood that this proposal sets forth the entire agreement. This proposal will become an agreement if
accepted by the purchaser and signed by an authorized representative of AIRRIGHT, INC.
9. All accounts must be current for service to be rendered. All agreements are payable in advance.
I0. Repair service requested by the customer will be provided during normal working hours on a preferential basis at pecial FLAT RATE PRICING. This rate represents a I 0% reduction versus a non-contract customer. Additionally, no Overtime Flat Rate Premium is charged. This significantly reduces your service cost.
Diagnostic Rates Will Vary based on hours of service. Our service hours fall in to 3 time periods and set days of the week:
7:30 a.m. • 4:00 p.m. Monday -Friday
4:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m. Monday -Friday
After 9 p.m. Monday -Friday Weekends and Holidays