Going Green Means Installing Modern Efficient, Energy Saving Products In Your Home that Helps Reduce Energy Bills
AirRight, Inc. is able to perform energy saving evaluations and tests on your home for leaky ducts, heat pump tune-ups and even provide system upgrades.
Our Dynamic Air Solutions evaluation helps you determine the cause of many issues which are preventing your home from being as comfortable as you would like year round.
Here are just some of AirRight, Inc.'s own related Environmentally Sound Initiatives:
- Promote environmentally friendly air conditioning refrigerant (R-410a)
- Reclaim and properly dispose of harmful refrigerants
- Recycle all metals and plastics
- Offer whole house energy reduction solutions to homeowners
- We use environmentally friendly chemicals to clean coils.
- Endorse Energy Star programs and products
How homeowners can help to achieve an energy efficient home
- Change incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs – they use 2/3 less energyand last 10 times as long.
- Reduce energy consumption at home – seal air leaks in walls, windows, attics and air duct systems. This may reduce your heating and cooling energy usage by 20-30%.
- Change your air filters regularly
- Have your HVAC system tune up yearly each season
- AirRight Inc is active in our community